- Enables usage in both manual and automatic modes using the TVPLAY video player software.
- Allows the possibility of being integrated and compatible with a TVPROMPT teleprompter system.
- Facilitates loading and launching of various audio/video formats, including image viewer, current time, and remaining time display.
- + Software
- Workstation HP Z4 or similar
- Windows® 10 Pro 64 for Workstations PLUS
- Processor (Up to 4.6 GHz, 19.25 MB cache, 12 cores)
- 16 GB RAM (1 × 16 GB) DDR4 2666 (Up to 128 Gb - 7 free slots)
- 5 GB VRAM graphics card (Quadro P2200 or similar)
- 512 GB SSD M.2 Disk for the System
- 1 TB SSD storage disk
- Connections: 2 × USB 3.1 type C G2, 2 × PS/2, 1 × Minijack 3,5 mm, 2 × RJ-45, 4 × Display Port/HDMI output, 8 × USB 3.1 type A G1 (1 × charge input), etc
- 3 × HD/SDI output via BNC with scaler
- 1,000 W power supply
- Slim SuperMulti DVD+/-RW SATA drive
- Peripherals: HP Z24N monitor or similar + optical Mouse + slim USB Keyboard.
- 3-year on-site hardware warranty (3-3-3)
Others / Optional:
- Optional live connection with software module integrated in TVPLAY
- Rack format: optional tray
- Other configurations: Contact us
Looking for another option?
TVPLAY WSI9 → A workstation with the same power; but more economical, without the TVPROMP integration module.