- Pendrive with software installer
- Permanent license on protection dongle.
- No video card or additional hardware required.
- System can be configured according to the customer’s needs..
- Labels for quick identification of the type of video.
- Option of random reproduction of the Play-List.
- Matrix MTZ TVOne compatible software.
- Notification of errors that can be reproduced.
- Self-assembling system in case of possible failures.
- Programmed ingest and video recording module. View more.
- Multi-format reproduction.
- Multi-format recording.
- Transcoding, software streaming with additional encoder purchase option.
- Runs on 64-bit Windows 7 (or higher).
- Processor: Intel Core i7-6700.
- Memory: 16 GB DDR3L.
- Storage: SSD of at least 256 GB for the system.
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1070 (4GB DDR5 dedicated).
- 1 available USB port for the dongle.
- Perfect organization of the elements in play-lists, editable in real time.
- Compatible with commonly used video formats: mov, avi, mkv, wmv, mp4, 3gp, …
- Full playback control (pause, advance, jump, loop, …).
- Elapsed time, remaining time and total controllers.
- Preview of the output signal on the main screen.
- Multiple source information (duration, codec, format, bitrate, etc.).
- On-air system on screen.
- Built-in browser with drag and drop option.
- Recording and loading of playlists on disk in XML format.
- Insertion of simultaneous logos, fixed or animated, defining their position, size and transparency. Up to 3 graphic layers with external matrix.
- 5 quick assignment presets for each ofthe two logo inlays.
- Automatic or manual fades with transition..
- Change of language in real time (Spanish-English).
- The start time of each video can be programmed.
- Function lock button.
- Program signal monitor (PGM) inscalable image.
- Preliminary signal monitor (PVW).
- Assignment of input and output TC’s at the beginning and end of a video.
- Integrated direct switch control (optional).
- Streaming module (optional).
- Line of events.
- Custom line color by video type.
- Two working modes: Playout or Continuity.
As a result of the union of all its features, our TV continuity and playout software solves the needs of broadcasting, automatic reproduction and remote playback of audiovisual content, both for large projects and for broadcast centers, headlines and TV operators that have other requirements both technical and operational.