Tailored to your productions
Pearl Nano™ is perfect for small-scale events, SRT contribution encoding and as a dedicated streamer and recorder. The optional 4K add-on feature allows you to upgrade Pearl Nano with 4K capabilities as your needs evolve. With H.265/HEVC compression, it's the perfect solution for cutting your video file size and bandwidth requirements in half, thanks to the new 4.16 firmware update. And with Epiphan Cloud, you can access, monitor and control Pearl Nano from anywhere.
Small in size, but big on features
- Front screen monitoring and control; easy setup.
- 265/HEVC video compression.
- HDMI pass-through and programme output.
- 4K streaming and recording (optional feature added).
- Custom layout creator.
- SRT encoding and decoding.
- Front screen for basic configuration/control and monitoring.
- Video inputs for HDMI and SDI.
- Audio inputs for line-level XLR, RCA and USB.
- HDMI programme output and pass-through for zero latency content display.
- Custom layout creator for a custom video programme.
- Intuitive browser-based user interface and local console.
- Cloud-based configuration and control via Epiphan Cloud.
- Support for SRT, HLS, MPEG-DASH, RTMP and RTMPS streaming protocols.
- Extensive integration with Kaltura and Panopto.
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) and DC power.
- Saves recordings directly to SD card (user-supplied).
- Expansion compartment for a user-supplied M.2 SATA SSD.
- Automatic transfer of recordings to a USB drive or network server.
- 1x network access control.
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Integration with Crestron systems.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).